About the Foundation
Beulah Education Foundation is an independent, community-based, non-profit organization that exists to support and enhance educational opportunities of the Beulah Public School.
The vision of the Beulah Education Foundation is to promote educational initiatives that are aligned with the Beulah Public School beyond the scope of core district funding by fostering community partnerships in education.
- To provide an ongoing scholarship fund for high school graduates who desire a post-secondary education.
- To provide revenue for new and innovative educational materials and/or programs that promote excellence in education.
- To assist in enhancement and improvements to educational facilities and needs of students.
- To support and improve the faculty and instruction for students and work with the goal of improving overall academic excellence.
- Janet Staloch – Chair
- Jessie Mann – Vice Chair
- Jocelyn Simpfenderfer – Treasurer
- Audrey Krebs – Secretary
- Faye Swenson
- Amanda Lorenz
- Antoine Poitras
- Dwight Hatzenbuehler – School Board Rep
- Ex-officio: Travis Jordan, Beulah Schools Superintendent